WinRAR for Mac OS X
WinRAR for Mac OS X is one of the most popular archive managers for Apple devices. The program offers the same number of functions, as its Windows and Linux versions. You can easily perform compression of the highest level, unpack archives, create self-extracting archives and much more. However, an application does not come with its classical interface. The app’s version for MacBook and all other devices, based on Mac OS X, is completely command-line program, so you will need to use commands to manage it. Since the software is developed for experienced users, beginners may face a few complications with using it. Nevertheless, you can easily download WinRAR for Mac OS X and start exploring its whopping number of functions right now.
The main advantage of WinRAR is that it is the only extractor that can create RAR-archives. Although many program’s competitors also declare this function, you will still need to activate it using WinRAR. This software is designed with a highest quality and has no bugs or crashes.
The main pluses of WinRAR for Mac OS X are:
- The app supports all most popular compression formats, such as RAR, ZIP, ARJ, ISO, Z, 7-Zip, TAR, LZH, ACE, UUE and many others
- WinRAR is able to recognize and choose the best compression method for each particular file
- Split archives into several parts (volumes), that can be saved and stored apart
- Create self-extracting archives for your demand
- Numerous additional commands, including "Rename automatically", "Multithreading", "Define volume sizes" and many others
- Customer-oriented functions, such as background archiving, compression estimation, and “turn PC off when done”
- Create compression profiles to speed up routine work
- Repair damaged volumes and rebuild missing parts of the archive
Free WinRAR for Mac OS X is a number one tool that can easily create and open archives of different compression and data.
Downloads WinRAR for Mac OS X?
Share the page on your site: