WinRAR for PC
WinRAR is the most popular file archiver for your PC. The application is already used by more than 500 million users worldwide, offering plenty of convenient and handy solutions for every need. WinRAR is developed to perform the strongest level of compression and a high level of AES encryption. It also offers an ability to protect archives from damage, as well as create smart self-extracting archives. You can easily start using the program right now; just download WinRAR for PC for free here.
WinRAR supports both ZIP 2.0 and RAR archives and include unique algorithms for audio, graphics, text and 32-bit/64-bit Intel exe. compression. You can easily handle different archives directly from your Windows Explorer, since the shell integration includes drag-and-drop function and cascaded context menu. The application contains easy wizards for newbies and command line for experienced users. The program can open RAR files and handle plenty of archives of another origin, such as ARJ, 7-Zip, CAB, ISO, JAR, GZip and many others.
WinRAR for PC has a number of significant benefits:
- RAR files compress content 8 to 30 percent better than ZIP files
- You can easily create self-extracting and multivolume archives
- Use either optional or default SFX modules
- Plenty of service functions: error logging, archive comments and encryption
- Optimize your activity: create convenient compression profiles
- User-friendly and understandable program’s interface
- Dozens of useful WinRAR archive commands: test, extract, lock, protect, convert, scan and benchmark
- An ability to recover or repair physically damaged volumes or archives
- New command lines, highest speed of compression (5 -15%) for some data types
- Additional options for highest user’s convenience: turn PC off when done, compression estimation and background archiving.
Taking into account the entire program’s options and functions, free WinRAR for computer is considered to be the number one tool for every user.